[peel] The Perfumed Garden (5cd Set) [Box set]

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sat Mar 20 23:55:10 CET 2010

> <<Is it any good? I don't recognise a single track on it.>>

Looks fantastic! Compiled by fans from rare vinyl I would think most of
these tracks have never before seen a CD release- a few familiar names like The
Factory, Camel, The Smoke, Tintern Abbey, The Groundhogs, Rupert's People,
The Timebox, Wynder K Frog, make me think it'll be worth the effort / cost
of getting hold of the set.

Looks like there's no actual conection with Peel, except that he was
probably the only DJ in the world who played most of these tracks when they came
out!

Cheers!

Rocker