Wiki question

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Mar 14 02:21:08 CET 2010

That is a catgeory page, so you just go to the bottom of your mixtape page and click the Add Category button. Then type in Peel shows (it will autocomplete from all possible categories) press Enter and Save then it will appear on that page. (btw that show is now there as I was testing that I had got my facts correct....)
Stuart