Another listener writes before they were famous...

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Mar 11 01:10:38 CET 2010

After nearly falling off my barstool (had I been on one) twice recently listening to old JP shows when he read out requests from
a) a pre-famous "Pete Wylie of Liverpool" and
b) a current workmate of mine who gave him the request at a small gig I was also at, before we knew each other 29 years previously;

the same has just happened to me a third time while wikifying the show of 31st March 1991, when a Stuart Murdoch of Ayr (think Belle and Sebastian) was announced as one of the winners of the Orb competition.

Stuart