[peel] Glastonbury 2002

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Mar 7 16:38:58 CET 2010

Many thanks, Humph! As expected, a mix of the good, bad and "worth
checking out" in the mix there. And I think I can live with the
Stereophonics' set being cut short...

Speaking of Rod Stewart (and the Stereophonics), has anyone caught the
trailers for that thing on ITV3 or somewhere over the past weeks? An
audience of Bacardi Breezered hen party types clapping along to someone
doing a bad karaoke version of Rod Stewart - who of course turned out to
be the man himself. Hideous; gets switched to mute quicker than the
bloody Halifax adverts.

Eddie.