New partial show - Twenty-somethingth May 1985, mainly session tracks

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu Jun 24 08:23:04 CEST 2010

It was hard work piecing this together! I had recorded bits of this show onto the ends of quite a few C90 tapes used for recording albums.

This is from the week in May 1985 where Andy Kershaw stood in for JP and raided the session archives. It contains the second Marc Riley & The Creepers and first Woodentops sessions and even the odd AK link.

FM mono.

I notice that the shows in question are in the 400 Box but have not been shared yet (large hint) Once they are shared then it will be possible to date the show more accurately.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/2x_May_1985_(AK)

Stuart