[peel] BFBS: Reheated Indian takeaway (and more wine)

apoplexia apoplexia@...
Sun Jun 20 10:53:07 CEST 2010

Awesome. Thanks so much for this one Steve. This dates from not long after I
moved to Germany is the very first track on the first John Peel's music on
BFBS I recorded onto minidisc. Sadly, I don't have any whole shows, as I was
taking advantage of the MD format to ruthlessly edit the shows down to the
songs I liked and occasional great bits of Peelness.

cheers,

Rich

p.s. as an Australian, I'd rather you didn't mention World Cup at all, if
that's all right.