My Peel Listeners' Survey: Can you spare me 10 minutes of your time?

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Sun Jun 20 01:08:25 CEST 2010

 - if you mean the show with their session, then, sorry, doesn't look like it - yet! According to the peel wiki, neither show of 4 April 79 or 3 May 79 (the repeat) have popped up anywhere. One day...

and If you are indeed THAT David Quantick who wrote ONE, the monologue sketch show on R4 a little earlier this year, then please accept my congratulations. It was one of the most stylish and original comedy shows on the network in years. If you are, however, another David Quantick, you must get really tee-ed off with this happening, so, apologies.