My Peel Listeners' Survey: Can you spare me 10 minutes of your time?

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Sat Jun 19 21:27:43 CEST 2010

I don't know who it was, but someone has already said they have got most of their additional recordings since John's death from 6 Music repeats, an option I had not included, so I have added that in for all subsequent respondents. Thanks, whoever you were. This is such fun...