New mixtape Peel Late 1984

Andrew AndrewThezmore@...
Wed Jun 9 23:25:15 CEST 2010

Really good stuff, as usual. Cheers Stuart.

I've got to admit I wasn't initially tempted to try these - I suppose like most people I'd prefer to have full shows with links etc and it put me off a bit. I've listened to most of the 83/84 comps and if this is a favourite period of yours then give them a go -  you might really enjoy them

The Doug Veitch/Skeletal Family link is on one of my oddsnsods tapes too - vnice to have a decent full length Not The Heart. That Triffids session was another big fave at the time too.

No idea about the broken bottle though, sorry