[peel] Dolly Mixture CD release

Thomas Blatchford tabdrinkink74@...
Wed Jun 9 15:43:16 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

thank you SO much for this link, my girlfriend has been looking for Dolly Mixture stuff and we can't really afford to fork out a few hundred quid on the Demonstration Tapes when they appear on ebay now and then, so this will be a great present for her birthday! Just hope it's released in time...

Cheers,

thomas

________________________________
From: MARK LUETCHFORD <M.Luetchford@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 8 June, 2010 22:56:52
Subject: [peel] Dolly Mixture CD release

Not purely Peel related but for those of you who were introduced to these proponents of post punk pop by John and remember tehm with fondness may like to visit http://www.dollymix ture.net/ news.html  to find out more about planned cd release ...

Thanks for recent material - stalwarts still stalwarting - I'm still available for some downloading/ tracklisting if anyone wants to point me in right direction/ send me some tapes.

Mark