[peel] John Peel's Shed

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sat Jun 5 20:45:45 CEST 2010

well done john, looking forward to these over the holiday,what a great idea,thanks also to the prolific work coming in at pace from steve[so it goes], stuart, e.t.c. [and anyone else however small],cheers mike.

--- On Sat, 5/6/10, johninbrigg <j.osborne0@...> wrote:

From: johninbrigg <j.osborne0@...>
Subject: [peel] John Peel's Shed
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 5 June, 2010, 17:21

Hello,

thought a radio show I have done may be of some interest. It's called John Peel's Show, and is based on a box of records I won in a competition in 2002 on John Peel's Radio 1 show. I've recorded five shows where I play the best tracks.

They can all be downloaded, for free, here.

http://johnpeelsshed.blogspot.com/

All the best,

John Osborne