Wah!tastic highlights of 13th August 1984

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Jun 4 03:03:43 CEST 2010

Hi Steve

Not too many 1982-1984 left, but ... I continued recording my own "best of"'s well into the 90s, so I reckon I'll be at this for some considerable time!
Obviously parts of the 90s are well-served in terms of complete shows and I've not yet dated a lot of my recordings. But where coverage can be improved either in absolute terms or in sound quality terms then I will do so!

Stuart