[peel] Re: Disco Clone / Another pending trove

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Sat Jul 31 18:56:14 CEST 2010

I¹m off to the Big Chill in 5 days time ­ anyone else? - so I¹ll put that on
my Œto do¹ list.
Harry Shearer, eh..? (said in the voice of Mr. Burns, of course!)
And yes, as a member of the ripping ream, I¹d be delighted to get my hands
on some of those tapes,
Cheers
Roger