File conversion

gus gustard33@...
Wed Jul 28 12:32:27 CEST 2010

First you have to extract the rar file (right click - extract here) then IF the contents of the rar file is a music file such as .wav 0r .aiff or .ogg you can use a variety of programs to convert them to .mp3. But asking how to convert rar to mp3 is a bit like asking how you can transfer a cardboard box to tape - it depends on the context of the cardboard box.