1999: Doctorin' The House

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jul 27 18:21:33 CEST 2010

Errr...maybe you'd like a link to go with that.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_July_1999

While we're on the subject, here's a reply I received after complaining to Yahoo about our recent problems.

"Hello Steve,

Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Groups. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your posted messages not appearing in your Yahoo! group "akilcagi_1919", and you are receiving a "failure notice" when posting messages. (Only one, actually. As I told them.-S) I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and can provide you with an update on the status of your issue.
Currently, our Product Team has identified the cause of the issue and is working to resolve it. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an estimate as to when it will be resolved at this time. Please know that they are working to get it resolved and any undelivered messages will be delivered."

And the message ends with the cheery reminder:

"New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!"

As David Baddiel used to say, "Jimmy Hill."