BFBS Messages

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 25 15:36:06 CEST 2010

I have sent two responses to Alan's query over the BFBS show I posted earlier today and neither has appeared, so here's a new topic, see if that works.
As Sturt has discovered, I posted a direct link to the file (via the 30242 site), which is not always possible, and in that case I leave a redirect to the Mooo Server page on the Wiki with a list of available files (which I'm working on) and directions to finding the server. This nonsense is necessary because the Wiki will not accept a link to the mooo.
Hope this helps, and I'm glad people are interested in this high-quality collection. Carsten's collection runs into treble figures,so there's a lot lot more to come.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]