Double Helping

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Jul 26 18:56:31 CEST 2010

Fellow Peelites

It's been a fantastic summer for Peel shows and it looks like there's no sign of it stopping. Two shows for you today from the baking Orient.
Firstly, I put this up on Saturday, but the message never got to the group (although keen Wiki watchers will probably already have this).

Show date: 17 November 1995
Sessions: Panasonic, Flaming Stars
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_November_1995

Not a full show, but with the high quality we have come to expect from Colin and his 500 Box. Many thanks buddy!
Secondly, the first from what promises to be a huge batch of shows from the 90s right up to the end.

Show date: 25 April 1992
Sessions: Bivouac, Ragga Twins
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_April_1992

Again, not the full show, but near as dammit, and in marvellous quality too, from a tuner connected via cable TV, so I am told. Many thanks to the taper for both upload and track listing.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]