New: John Peel Around the World (October 2005)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Jul 26 20:50:26 CEST 2010

Oops, something happened mid-typing earlier and the work in progress email was sent to the group. Take 2:

As promised earlier, here's the second rip from my collection.
This was a 2 hour documentary broadcast on Radio 1 in the early hours of Monday 10 October 2005 in the One World slot, celebrating some of the shows Peel made from around the world - some of which have been shared here by Ken Garner in original broadcast form.

The tracklisting can be found in the archives of the Radio One website:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/oneworld/tracklistingarchive.shtml?20051010

Note that this is incomplete, as - for example - it omits Schneider TM's "The Light 3000" from the Sonar Festival, broadcast 18 June 2003.

There are a couple of small edits for tape flips, but I managed to do these mid-song so as not to lose any Peel links.

Download
John Peel Around the World.mp3 (1:57:58) 162 MB (192 kbps)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ncro3sx1zbcsyxp

Dr M.