[peel] Re: BFBS: Behemoth

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Mon Jul 26 10:45:02 CEST 2010

Many thanks Steve.
A message I posted yesterday (about 60's surf records) hasn't come back to
me, although it is on the web-site; as is another one from you about Desert
Island Discs, which I didn't receive.
In both cases (surf/DIDS) I am merely re-posting stuff from other sites. If
more becomes available I'll let you know.
One of them has posted several Peel sessions recently. I'm assuming they're
ones already available, so haven't been in any hurry to repost them.
I'll make a list sometime, although I am due to become a Grandad today so
might get distracted.

Cheers

Alan