BFBS: Behemoth

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jul 25 11:05:33 CEST 2010

Hi Alan

It wasn't, so I've added it to the list, but that is only a page that gives you the details of what's available (in progress). So...I've added a direct link, courtesy of brbr. Just click it and you will be taken straight to the file. Glad folks like these shows, as the sound quality is great. Carsten tells me he taped them all onto VHS and is hurriedly digitising them in case his machine breaks and he can't get it fixed. Such dedication to the man.
BTW, did you see my message about Desert Island Discs? I would love it if you had more.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]