New Tracklisting

gus gustard33@...
Sat Jul 24 16:50:14 CEST 2010

As someone who releases music and had some stuff played on john peel - I am actually offended that anybody might raise a legal objection to someone who taped my music off John Peel who might now upload it for anyone to hear - I would venture to guess that 99.9 percent of other artists on who were played on the show would feel the same - it would effectively be helping to kill the memory of the man who gave us a platform from which to launch our work in the first place.