New Tracklisting

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Jul 21 14:40:55 CEST 2010

Hi Martin

It was meant ironically. I'm well aware of the situation, but I fear that any potential sharers would be scared off, and then we never get to hear the shows at all.
If I can just attempt to reassure the original poster, I have yet to hear of anybody being prosecuted for sharing vintage radio shows (although I bet somebody knows better). And if we were hounded, then the Radio Caroline group, the Radio Luxembourg group, and the Radio London group (to name but a few) had better watch their backs too.
Just out of interest, do we have any examples of anbody being "careless"? What would such behaviour involve? And if the Mooo Server is being hinted at, as I say, I could always stop spending hours and hours every day and weekend editing, track listing, persuading folk to share their tapes...if that would make everyone happier.

Steve [TK]