FW: [dr-staff] sad news

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Fri Jul 16 10:59:25 CEST 2010

On behalf of Martin's International and Associates, IRAWMA,
International Festival of Life, Chicago Music Awards, our heart felt
condolency goes out to the family of Lincoln "Sugar" Minott. Sugar
Minott contributions to the world of music, and dancehall reggae in
particular will long be remembered. Through his company Youth
Promotions, several reggae stars were discovered in the late 70s and in
the 1980s; includes reggae super-star Tony Rebel, Little John, Tony
Tuff, Johnny Osbourne and many more. He won several Martin's
International- IRAWMA awards over the years.  He plays the roll of
father to hundreds of Ghetto kids in western Kingston, Jamaica.
The entire reggae community mourned the homegoing of Sugar Minott.

I will dedicate next week's Another Nice Mess to him, with two hours of
his music (and voice!). Tuesday 20th July, 19 - 21.00 BST.
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>   live-stream:
www.dfm.nu <http://www.dfm.nu/>

Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 8.5.441 / Virusdatabase: 271.1.1/3007 - datum van uitgifte:
07/15/10 18:35:00