THAT show

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jul 13 17:27:47 CEST 2010

Hi Chris

Well, I did my best: I created a page (http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mooo_Server) specifically to help with this, and even featured it on the monthly choices on the main page. Moreover, the file you want has a direct link which will take you straight there if you click it (bottom of the page), although given the wealth of material on there, new users will probably prefer to browse at their leisure. If you are still in the dark, feel free to email me off list or leave a message on the Wiki, or better still get hold of Brbr, who assures me he will be only too pleased to help.
BTW, many thanks to those of you who wished me happy birthday, both on and off list: it really made my day.
And...I apologise unreservedly to Carsten. The BFBS show I put up as incomplete (27 November 1997) was actually the whole thing...Dropbox let me down for the first time. So I have deleted the old file from the Mooo and the version on there now includes the last quarter of an hour. If you have already downloaded this one, I suggest you delete and redownload.
Take care out there
Steve [TK]