[peel] Bill Aitken's 70s Peel Session memories - in full!

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Thu Jul 8 20:26:37 CEST 2010

Thanks for the link, some fascinating stuff from behind the scenes.  And
I'm puzzled how I completely missed Starry Eyed and Laughing despite the
endless touring and the Peel session. What a chequered gig list -
playing venues like Doncaster Tech Outlook Club in the UK then playing
with The Flying Burrito Brothers in New York.

John