New Member - Not The First Time This Has Been Asked?

isector100 paul4epbev@...
Wed Jul 7 00:19:52 CEST 2010

Stuart

Thanks. The external drive might be the better bet in the end. Probably best to get started first and then worry space once I've got something worth keeping.

I've a few tapes from 1991 but I really started taping in 1992 and then carried on through to 2004. The number of individual tapes for any one year can vary quite a lot.

I really don't know how many full shows in total. I've just been listening to some tapes from the start of 1993 and I've got complete shows for the 14th, 15th, 28th and 29th of May, but only partial shows for the 7th, 22nd for example. All the tapes include John's links etc.

I suspect that there's a lot of shows where I've just got 90 minutes worth and a number with just 45.

Completing Ken Garner's recent survey made me realize that I should probably start to think about transferring these tapes onto something more permanent. Although it's not going to be a trivial job!

Paul