Peel Sessions at Anything Should Happen blog

steve saipanda@...
Sun Jan 31 14:48:59 CET 2010

Andy,

On the Peel's Pleasures front, think the one you already upped was 10 July 1982 (with Gerry & The Pacemakers session). More would be great.

There is a wiki page for the two series:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel%27s_Pleasures

Cheers,

Steve W