Internet Radio Stations

robf robfleay@...
Wed Jan 27 15:56:51 CET 2010

I just took the plunge and ordered an Internet Radio - one of the new Squeezebox Radio's, on the basis that I can also stream my own music collection through it when I feel like it.

Seemed like too good a deal to miss - generally they go for £150-£200 via reputable online retailers, but Amazon just sent me an offer to get one for £114. It seems to be open to all and runs out on Sunday
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_15021_18365041_amb_link_22923787_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000368023
If anyone is interested.

But to the point - I'm assuming (nay hoping!) that I can get Dandelion on this thing, but does anyone have any other good internet radio station recommendations?