DAT of (some of) 1998 show

mrsriley.geo ibex_t@...
Wed Jan 27 00:36:13 CET 2010

I can confirm (from some scribblings I had made on the cassette inlay) that the show I've got is from the 24 February 1998.

I had also studiously noted down track times of particular songs, ranging up to 1h 35m so there might be almost a complete show, however it's only a 124m DAT so not sure how that works! (Was there a LP feature on DAT machines?)

Dunno what the quality will be like, ISTR I did a transfer to standard audio cassette of the sessions back in the day and they were monstrously loud compared to other recordings that were already on that cassette, so it might all be overloaded, but fingers x'd. :)