New Wave Prog 29/8/77 Reconstruction

jake rayytann@...
Tue Jan 26 20:16:33 CET 2010

those little orchestral flourishes are part of the original song.... :)

and the reconstructed show that I uploaded a couple of weeks ago was mainly just a cleaned up composite of the 2 previously available files. it was a bit of a rush job too - but I've updated it since then by fixing a few glitches and replacing the tracks whose audio quality dipped significantly (thanks a lot to Adrian for his cdr).

If I can ever get hold of all the tracks in pristine quality I will certainly remaster this historic show, but I think that version 2 is good enough for repeated listening. see what you think....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUTGF28M