14/07/1981 Show - Reggae Tracks Identification

egdirdle2001 penarth2002@...
Mon Jan 25 23:07:27 CET 2010

I taped the show that night and the first one thats edited out is Johnny Osbourne "Mr Politician"

Second one is Raz Karbi "Jah Rastaman"

Seems I only taped the first hour by the looks of it.

I taped a couple of shows a month between Jan 1981 and Dec 1986 but edited all the links out I'm afraid. Some of the shows I taped have ben ripped. Its fascinating listening back and realising what I obviously didn't want to keep at the time.

Nothing electronic, too weird or folky it seems.