[peel] Re: Your Inner Ash

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Jan 24 12:42:51 CET 2010

At 10:03 24/01/2010, you wrote:

>Dear Martin
>
> > A live Maida Vale which I don't have
>
>After all the times you've helped us, at last I believe I can help
>you. On checking my Peel inventory, I found that I did in fact have
>the Maida Vale show, so:
>
><http://www.mediafire.com/?yn1dzdq2zi3>http://www.mediafire.com/?yn1dzdq2zi3
>
>here's my edit of the session tracks from 2001-06-06.
>
>Best wishes
>Steve [TK]

Thanks.   Recluse though I am I did miss the odd evening
and I'm still picking stuff up regularly from 6Musics broadcasts
Also I had a technological disaster.  When I started to move my
sessions from tape to the computer I used CDs.    Later
I discovered that I couldn't read a lot of files on those CDs
in DVD drives.  I salvaged what I could but I had to dump the
CDs losing some sessions in the process.  Gradually I
have since refound most

martinw