400 Box - new bit of 16th Aug 1979

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jan 24 11:06:54 CET 2010

Dear Stuart

Thanks for sorting this out, and also for all the shows you've uploaded, and also for all the work you've put in on the Wiki. Don't forget, folks, anybody can edit it, and there are a lot of track listings to be done (and countless artist pages). Any help Steve or I can give is readily forthcoming.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]