500 Box: Viv Stanshall remembered

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jan 23 08:48:49 CET 2010

Fellow Peelites

As promised by Colin recently, half of the show where we hear John's reaction to the passing of one of the great English eccentrics.

Show date: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_March_1995
Sessions: Innersphere, Ash #1 (repeat), Viv Stanshall #7 (repeat)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_March_1995

The Stanshall is complete, but....and I think you know what I'm going to say now...

Does anybody have the Innersphere session, please? The morsel on the show was enough to wht my appetite. And (this is being really greedy...sorry), there were four Ash sessions, none of which I have. I would be very happy to get those please, as I don't think any of the shows they were in have been shared in full.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]