[peel] Re: Some more 400 Box rips ('82)

Roger Carruthers unity.gain@...
Fri Jan 22 18:59:56 CET 2010

Thanks for that, Steve ­ and here are a couple more!

http://rapidshare.com/files/339355100/_290_810817.aif.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/339211723/_290_810817b.aif.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/339211719/_291_820223a.aif.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/339211718/_291_820223b.aif.mp3

Sadly there was some kind of Rapidshare snafu that prevented me from
uploading any more before close of business today, so the rest will have to
follow next week.

I also digitised a couple more of my own tapes, FF¹s from 98 and 99, plus
some of the All Time FF, as requested before Xmas; I hope to upload these
over the weekend...

 And finally, did anyone else see today¹s post at the excellent
spacedsaviour blog? ( http://spaced3saviour.blogspot.com/ )
 There were a couple of Peel related posts ­ 2 Dandelion Records and a Top
Gear compilation.
The links are well hidden in the text, but if you Œview source¹ and then
search for Œrapidshare¹... Oh, ok, I¹ve done it for you:
http://rapidshare.com/files/82211614/peel_top.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/81769236/dandeone.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/81780525/dandetoo.zip

Cheers