Identifying show dates - list of repeat session broadcasts?

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Tue Jan 19 22:45:45 CET 2010

er, Stu, you can work them (the repeat dates) out from the shows index in my book, if you can get a name for a session track in a show extract. The sessionog will therefore then give you the first broadcast date for that session. You can then go to the shows index, and go down the column from the first TX date, and when you next see that band name in brackets, that's the first repeat date of that most recent session, and so on. But if a show extract is very short and has only one session track from one band, I agree, other cunning guesswork (release dates of other records played, remarks by Peel about the football, etc...) may be required. My advice is, share and post such extracts, and between us we have a good chance of dating them, I suspect!