Vic Galloway Radio Scotland Chemikal Underground Special

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Jan 19 14:13:23 CET 2010

Don't know if I'll manage to make it to that event unfortunately - Anyway the repeat of the programme is on at 22:05 on Friday, with the CU section at 23:00. It is on iPlayer too at http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00q0b7q
Stuart