XTC Peel sessions update

jake rayytann@...
Sun Jan 17 14:47:57 CET 2010

Thanks a million for this Ken - it's amazing that the band have compiled 2 separate releases of their BBC recordings in the last few years and failed to locate these recordings, when a couple of phone calls from you to the right people found them almost immediately!

The Chalkhills website where I saw that quote from Andy Partridge about the sessions being wiped is a fan site without any connection to the band, but I found a contact email address on XTC's official website (http://www.xtcidearecords.co.uk/), and have just sent them a message passing on your info....