[peel] Re: 160 cassettes of JP shows from 1989 - 1992

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Jan 15 03:18:06 CET 2010

> <<I am wondering if someone can do the excellent job that rocker did and
> collect some money for prepaid envelopes that we could send to Richard (and
> Andy of Doncaster) so that the ripping could be spread to the usual
> suspects.
>
> I can see rocker shaking his head, so could any one else step in?
>
> We'd love you to do it again, though, rocker!>>

I am actually quite happy to continue my role - as long as people can put
up with delays as I get overly busy from time to time!

I do see there's a queue forming, as I have the boxes of around 450
cassettes kindly donated by Steve Lowman sat on my kitchen floor, waiting patiently
to be numbered, filed, and distributed to be ripped.

Last week I sent out the last batch of the 400 box - which means I am now
waiting for 6 batches to be ripped and returned, some from over 6 months ago.

So things are still moving, albeit slowly.

I have enough pre-paid special delivery envelopes for one more batch, so
will cavass for more contributions when that goes out.

And if anyone else wants to join the ranks of rippers, email me offlist -
all you need is a decent cassette deck, a means of digitising audio, and a UK
postal address.

Cheers!

Rocker