John Peel Presents Family Live In Concert X-mas1972 (from re broadcast

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Jan 14 23:38:05 CET 2010

Ah...this is Faces in concert from 1971, that was re-broadcast on 19th August 1977 that was put up by me some time ago.

Now about that intro...........

That is one clunky edit!!

I was missing the first bit  "Welcome to the BBC concert theatre in London...."

So I patched in the intro from the Faces 1973 in concert "Hello and Welcome to London.....", and a very poor job was made.

Let this be a warning to you all not to mess about with programmes too much

shamefully yours etc.