[peel] Re: Viv Stanshall's Radio Flashes

hangthedj@... hangthedj@...
Mon Jan 11 19:13:07 CET 2010

I used jdownloader to get these with no problems - makes peel
downloading a whole lot easier, just copy a link and it queues
rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, etc links and it handles the
download automatically, it even has captcha recognition. Its free and
java so works on most computers, I think.

I am not connected with it in any way, just found it very useful,
thought someone else might too.

And a huge thank you to everyone who has been ripping and/or sharing
shows here.

http://www.jdownloader.org