[peel] Re: Viv Stanshall's Radio Flashes

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Mon Jan 11 15:11:23 CET 2010

At 12:12 11/01/2010, you wrote:

>Eddie, looks like you are right - am unable to DL these unless I
>subscribe to a premium divshare account.
>
>Any chance of re-upping them at a later date?
>
>Cheers!
>
>Rocker
>

><<Thanks for stepping in, Stefan! Anyway, here's all four parts of
>Breath From The Pit:
>
><http://www.divshare.com/download/10118796-47e>http://www.divsharehttp://www.divhttp://wwhtt
>
>Get it while it's hot though, folks, because it looks like my
>divshare download allocation is already nearing its limit for the month.
>
>I probably have better-quality lossless versions of these somewhere.
>If so they'll hopefully show up during the next few days as I'm in
>the process of putting together a much-needed disc catalogue.
>
>Eddie.>>

I have a friend with a web page about Viv who I know will be more than
happy to put these up.    He's beenable  to get 3 & 4 from the links but
like others missed 2 so we may have to wait until the Divshare account
download limit is reactivated.  The link should automatically work from
Jan 24 until the download limit is reached again!

martinw