Viv Stanshall's Radio Flashes

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Mon Jan 11 01:12:58 CET 2010

Thanks for stepping in, Stefan! Anyway, here's all four parts of Breath From The Pit:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10118796-47e

Get it while it's hot though, folks, because it looks like my divshare download allocation is already nearing its limit for the month.

I probably have better-quality lossless versions of these somewhere. If so they'll hopefully show up during the next few days as I'm in the process of putting together a much-needed disc catalogue.

Eddie.