New Wave Prog 29/8/77 Reconstruction

jake rayytann@...
Sat Jan 9 19:29:16 CET 2010

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "dunelm61" <dunelm@...> wrote:

> So if anyone is planning to undertake a reconstruction of the show, to restore it to its full length or to iron out any other faults, I'd be more than happy to provide a copy of the CD versions to facilitate this.

I'd certainly appreciate that because there's a few tracks I haven't got.

But as I really couldn't be bothered to venture out into Arctic Manchester this morning I decided to stay indoors and make a first attempt at reconstructing a complete version of the show instead.

I took the incomplete 89 minute version and patched in the bits that were previously unavailable using the file uploaded by Kevin yesterday, plus the missing part of "Youth Youh Youth" by Generation X. I also fixed a few other problems in the original file and generally tidied things up a bit.

I've just listened to the whole thing and I reckon it sounds ok. There's still room for improvement to be sure but it'll do for now.

see what you think....

Rgs

Jake

DOWNLOAD HERE: