Punk Prog 10/12/76; New Wave Prog 29/8/77; '77 Sessions 21/12/77

ken_garner ken_garner@...
Fri Jan 8 19:30:51 CET 2010

looking forward to these, kevin, especially the 21/12/77 one, not just becuase I never heard it then, but also because, according to my script archive records from the BBC - and the memories of others her assembled (incl Bill from North Wales and John B) - the Stranglers at the Roundhouse set was actually broadcast on the night of the 27th, and kicked off the show which then concluded with the top 16 rundown of Peel's Festive 50 (sorry, 61) of that year. According to the tracklisting for your 21/12/77 tape, which is upon the wiki, those 3 stranglers tracks listed are actually from their first session. Anyway, all will become clear when I listen in shortly...