Punk Prog 10/12/76; New Wave Prog 29/8/77; '77 Sessions 21/12/77

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Fri Jan 8 12:10:03 CET 2010

Thanks for these Kevin ! And thanks Martin for the Fiat - 'Let There Be Melting' !

We now need a remaster/audio expert (or 3) to produce definitive versions. Maybe a competetion - "Britain's Got Remaster Talent" or "The R Factor" or "The Studio Apprentice". Sorry .....