1999-06-30

Father Christmas so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jan 2 06:37:56 CET 2010

Thank you Steve, the perils of using the copy link tool on Mediafire. Now fixed.
P.S. It has just been pointed out to me that these shows are also on the server mentioned in message 11228. However, I will keep the links going this end, in order not to divulge the server information outside the list.

Best wishes
Steve [TK]