500 Box: Who knows what a veruca thinks?

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Feb 28 00:46:51 CET 2010

Thanks for new show Steve - it's good to know that at this rate, with 417 shows to go, the archive will be growing for at least another 8 years! (and I probably still won't have finished uploading my tapes....)

Stuart