[peel] Re: Festive Fifty 1988 unleashed...

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Feb 19 09:45:27 CET 2010

Yes, many thanks for these, Ray! Great stuff.

Stuart - all the files extracted fine for me, so you maybe just need to
re-download the 20/12 show. I'd give you the checksums for the RAR files
bit I've deleted them now.

Eddie.