400 Box Query

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Feb 16 11:36:07 CET 2010

Both dates came from the same tape in the 400 Box collection, ripped by Bill.
The 11th (at least) was originally incorrectly named, presumably as the 24th, and presumably vice versa, and uploaded onto Gary's 30242 server. It looks like Bill then realised the dates were transposed and re-upped them onto Gary's server or renamed them.

Before that happened, they had already been downloaded, and when the 30242 server became hacked, they were kindly re-upped onto the Mooo server, but with the original incorrect file names.

That's my guess anyway!

Stuart